WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Our new catalog!

liz.jewels
02-18-2013, 11:54 PM
I am loving the lapis - been waiting for those dark blues for so long!

Cannot wait to put in my order - my wish list must be a mile long! Once I have more time to digest all the new pieces, I will share my favorítes!

cabimom
03-01-2013, 07:53 PM
The lapis necklace is gorgeous, been looking at ALOT. It would go so great with the blues in the Spring CAbi line, have you seen the line yet? One of the hot items is the Avery tunic. By the way, I LOVE your website picture in your CAbi finest with your jewelry!! I may have to order something off your website. I still love Silpada jewelry too!

I just got accepted back into CAbi for Fall 2013 soooo excited to be back. I have been assisting my team leader for the past season and this season. She gives me my clothes for free for helping her. Yahoo!! She might have a lot of small sizes left for her sample sale at the end of this season. Do you want me to contact you if she does?. (She is tiny and ordered some things she doesn't think look good on her) She wears a size 2 or 4 in pants, size small and XS in tops and the jackets are running small this season so she is wearing a 4- 6 in most of the jackets.

:)

liz.jewels
03-02-2013, 04:50 AM
Omg yes! I'm an XS/2 in everything. Congrats on being accepted back. That is so exciting for you!! I will be going to a spring show on March 11 and can't wait!

I just got my first shipment last night and I ordered the lapis earrings and the lapis necklace on the cord. The lapis necklace reverses to turquoise, AND the cord works like a luggage tag to remove it, so you can remove the pendant and put it on one of our chains for a dressier look. I am SO excited about that because I love showing customers how versatile our pieces can be.

Thanks for the compliment on my picture! I actually have three I had taken so I can change it up, and while you can't necessarily see the CAbi in all three, I was absolutely wearing some in every photo! (Hard not to when you have 100+ pieces in your wardrobe!)

How did that snowman earring arrive? Safely, I hope?

cabimom
03-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Yes! Thank you so much, my friend was ecstatic that I found her one! I will have to check out the reversible pendant, that sounds interesting too! You are going to go bonkers over this Spring collection at your show. It's super cute!! Talk to you soon!