WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

indygirl
02-14-2013, 01:26 PM
I wonder which type jewelry will be more popular? Lockets with charms like the south hill or jewelry with interchangeable inserts? Which is going to be more for the long term do you think? I really love both concepts!

KNicholls
02-14-2013, 02:08 PM
You can change out your charms with South Hill Designs jewelry! It's one of the things my customers have loved about it. They can decide what story they want to tell simply by changing the charms.

nv93446
02-14-2013, 03:19 PM
I think they are really different and even though you can change both products. Personally, the lockets are being flooded in my area. It was hot when it launched but we have a lot of lockets consultants and now with South Hill which is similar. Magnabilities is a patented product so it's unique in that regard. As with anything, find the people that love and want your product, and you'll do just fine :). I think they're both cute!

TheDirectSalesMom
02-17-2013, 07:36 PM
it's only been a year and there are just way too many people who's story has not been told yet with a locket. with almost 300 charms to choose from.. you can make a story that is truly your own =)

mariposa12
02-18-2013, 06:55 PM
I like magnabilities more, it's a different concept. Choose the one that you like wearing the most.

Erin Barnes
03-22-2013, 06:17 PM
I had never heard of the other one before but just looked it up. Personally I like SH better and then Jewel kade would be my second choice. I like the photo disk idea but something about it seems off to me. I like that I can change my locket as I feel fit. It doesn't always have to be your story, it can just be pretty!

armymomof4
03-22-2013, 06:24 PM
yes erin! I love to change out my charms, depending on an outfit and my mood! so much fun!

Laurieloo
04-01-2013, 06:25 AM
Can someone please share how a party/social works. Do you have to have the products on hand for the attendees to take home? I just wondered if you have to keep replenishing your stock? I am interested in becoming a consultant and would like more information.

KNicholls
04-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Laurie, I am sending you a PM.

CreateAstyle
04-30-2013, 06:47 AM
After being with one, I've made the switch to the other. Since I can't post my website yet, Please message me if you're interested in seeing some pics, etc. I won't bash the one type, but will share with you why I think this new company is going to be the next hot thing! It is so much "fashion" fun! Sorry if I'm being vague...I don't want to break any rules. :)

Eye
04-30-2013, 06:56 AM
Can't wait to hear what it is!!

armymomof4
04-30-2013, 08:07 AM
I think one tends to limit themselves on what can be "put" in a locket. For instance, screens are put in lockets in place of or in addition to charms or a coin. Great things to come with shd and it makes me so excited to be with such an innovative company!

CreateAstyle
05-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Did my first event...and we were so busy! It was non-stop. Almost everyone commented that it was a cleaver idea..plus they loved the versatility and all the different looks. When you customize it, it looks completely different to really coordinate with different outfits. We got so many oohs and aahs over our line..Even had a rep from the other type company spend about an hour at our booth playing with our jewelry.

TaraB
05-20-2013, 06:51 PM
I have looked at many jewelry companies and finally found an amazing one with South Hill Designs. Yes there are charms and lockets, but there are also what we call screens, which are inserts for the lockets. Most of the screens can be worn independently of the lockets. Just put them on a chain! We also have droplets that can create different looks. If you are creative, the product is really limitless! If you are not creative, find a mentor that is, so they can help you with your business.
Best wishes with your business search!!
XOXO,
Tara (http://taraslockets.com)

MialisiabyTammy
05-20-2013, 06:58 PM
If you want to try something that is even more interchangeable than charms or inserts, you might look up Mialisia Jewelry. With their jewelry, you can change the length, look or function of a necklace. Two pieces can create a dozen completely different looks including transforming into bracelets, boot jewelry and belts. Women have a lot of fun mixing and matching pieces. It is a brand new company that is launching in July.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1