WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Former Rep needs help

momm5boo
02-12-2013, 12:38 PM
I sold Avon about a year ago and due to unexpected events had to stop. I left an unpaid balance. I was wondering how can I get that balance paid and after it's paid how long do I have to wait before I can start selling again?

Lcart55
02-12-2013, 12:52 PM
"I'm not sure how long you will have to wait after paying off the balance, but I do know once it is clear you should be able to resign and start selling again. I know I have done it and plan on doing it again eventually...

BrendaB
02-12-2013, 03:22 PM
What I would suggest is to call Avon Customer Care to find out how much you owe Avon. If it's been a year since you were with Avon and you left with an outstanding balance then chances are pretty good that your account has been sent to collections. If that is the case then Customer Care can give you the number to call to find out how much you owe and how you can get this cleared up. As for how long do you have to wait until you can sign up to be an Avon Rep ~ I'm not sure on that, but I'm sure Customer Care can tell you. Just remember that anyone who left Avon with an outstanding balance then decides to come back to Avon will never get a credit limit, so you will need to pay for your orders up front. Also, since you were an Avon Rep in the past when you do sign up again ~ you will need to do a face to face sign up. What I mean by that is that you won't be able to sign up online.

Brenda

SAHMof2
02-12-2013, 03:38 PM
There is no waiting period after you pay it off before you can sign up. However, when your contract gets put in the system they will put your account on block because it will still show you have a past account and it went to collections. YOu can send an email to your DM letting him/her know that you paid off the balance and she can contact manager support and get the block off. Like Brenda said though you will not get a credit limit so all orders will have to be paid for before receiving them. Now this is just an estimated balance you will be paying so don't be supprised when you receive your order and you still owe a balance. Because you are paying the balance before your order is billed through and invoiced it will only be an estimate.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1