WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : old testers?

MamaViv
02-05-2013, 03:29 PM
What does everyone do with all your old testers...I have a bunch from when I started in 2011...not sure what to do with them..and I am cleaning out my little office...I did take out a few that I like to melt...but I have soooo many!

christyvw2004
02-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Someone had a great idea where they attached a magnet and gave them away as kind of a business card. The details I believe are on the forum somewhere.

imamomagain
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
I put mine into a giant jar then use it at open houses & events. I have the guests try to guess how many are in the jar. They LOVE it and look forward to it! The amount always changes because I'm adding to it with each transition. I do a 1st & 2nd place prize and a grand prize for the closest guess.

CinnaShoppe
02-07-2013, 06:44 PM
I keep a drawer full of them and when someone has a party I "sprinkle" a handful in their box of host rewards along with some other goodies (chapstick, recyclable bags from the success store, etc.) They absolutely love it and it's "just for hosts' :-) I've heard other people keep them until the next season in case they return (i don't because there's always new scents that come out and i just buy new sets). Some give them out in orders instead of a sample. You get the gist. :) Be creative!!

Amber Rose
02-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Honestly, I keep all of my testers because you never know what scents will be coming back with Bring Back My Bar or new catalogs. Since we don't have testers for BBMB, if I don't have the old one then I have to make my own - and it just has a better visual appeal to have the originals from Scentsy :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1