WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Jersey Girl
02-02-2013, 10:28 AM
some one in one of my biz's heard a rumor scentsy will be sold in stores is this true or false figured I would get the correct answer from those who know..

Scent N More
02-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Where did you hear this? Just curious. I have thought that maybe Scentsy one day may go retail. They are quite established and with the shipping for on bar being $8.00 plus tax I have wondered why they haven't went retail yet. Seeing that the bars are the attraction to the products. I will be investigating this further. Currently I am searching the internet. As I am already acquainted with Ebay and Amazon. People are offering bars for the exact price of the bar on our sites plus free shipping. The warmers may be a one time sale but the bars are the bread and butter. I personally buy bars maybe 2 or 3 at time. A customer may buy bars off Ebay from 3 sellers 3 different favorites and save the shipping plus tax for a total of $15.00 flat. Thank you for posting this. ;)

LAscents
02-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Not a chance. Scentsy is all about the consultants and are proud to be an award winning Direct Sales company.

imamomagain
02-02-2013, 05:04 PM
No way. And as always, the best way to save on shipping is to have a party.

Jersey Girl
02-02-2013, 05:39 PM
My friend heard it and we figured there would be no way .. But I thought I would ask here because you ladies and/or gents would know.. Thanks everyone.!!

cybermommy
02-03-2013, 07:05 AM
They have zero plans to sell Scentsy in stores .
The core and foundation of the business is organic growth through consultants and working hard to drive all business through consultants .
One of the many reasons I love this company :)

kainsley\
02-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Our own businesses wouldn't survive if Scentsy went retail. The executives are all about the home party concept & are very strict about retail sales. No way! :)

AmyHPJ
03-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Glad that's false, it would be really bad if it was true. The Internet is awful for sperading rumors. Bonjour!

juliedanielle
03-28-2013, 07:21 AM
I can't see that would ever happen.

mommysells
04-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Nope. Not a chance.
Scentsy and the Scentsy Family are strictly Direct Sales.
Good question though and Thank You for asking!

Jennifer Hicks-Enemark

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1