WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
02-01-2013, 08:33 AM
When Silpada started the Silpada Foundation, I knew exciting things were going to happen. While I love having the polishing cloth for the $1 donation to JDRF, and the foundation earrings for the $10 donation to the foundation, it looks like the giving back is expanding!

Last October, sales of the foundation earrings went to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. But this month, there are two opportunities to give to women's cancer research and they are not tied to the foundation earrings.

There are two red charms - one is the red swarovski charm, and the other is the red coral heart charm - and when they are purchased, Silpada will donate $5 (for the swarovski charm) or $10 (for the coral charm) to Go Red for Women!

As someone who loves to use her business to give back, I am excited to see my company expanding on the ways women can allow their purchsaes to benefit important charities.

Wondering what people think about this expansion and how you would promote it with your customers or at your parties!