WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New scents/catalogue!

NYoung
02-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Do we get to find out the new scents and see the new catalogue?? I see everything is down for maintenance. I hope so! Can't wait!

LAscents
02-01-2013, 03:10 PM
It's been posted in the the Resources section since we came back up this morning around 10am. Yes there are some exciting new products for March.

christyvw2004
02-01-2013, 03:10 PM
See no answer...yeap everything is up..go check it out on your workstation...some cool cool things coming.

NYoung
02-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Love love love the new catalogue! So excited for March :D

imamomagain
02-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Beautiful catalog and beautiful new products!

cybermommy
02-03-2013, 07:06 AM
I love it !!
Am keeping it under wraps so as not to harm this months sales ...;)
But oh wow 2013 is going to rock !!

LAscents
02-03-2013, 07:37 AM
I love it !!

BRAVO! (or I guess Brava is more appropriate!) I see so many people posting the new stuff already sabotaging their current month. We have some fabulous products in our current Fall/Winter catalog, some going away at the end of the month and most on sale this month so why not capitalize on the here and now and not worry about tomorrow. I can see using it privately to boost March bookings but to share it online now when it's not even available to sell until March, and then with the increased heavy sales volumes, it's realistic it'll be mid-March before anyone has it in hand, they're asking people to wait 6 weeks. You're making a wise decision focusing on this month.

kainsley\
02-14-2013, 07:04 AM
This is the best catalog yet I think! So excited for March!

tlhall
02-15-2013, 03:38 PM
This is the best catalog yet I think! So excited for March!

I have to agree! I just ordered mine and I can't wait to get them!

NYScents
02-16-2013, 03:48 PM
I love it !!

Aren't we supposed to keep it under wraps? I was under the impression it's hush hush and to NOT advertise March Scent of the Month or Warmer, however several sites have it listed. Is this allowed or prohibited?

NYScents
02-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Love love love the new catalogue! So excited for March :D

I'm excited too :)

tabitha4
02-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Love the new Catalog! I can't wait!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1