WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Non-visual sites?

pg55
01-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of site where the readings are done without needing to have a web camera? I wrote to customer service at Oranum to ask, and simply got a canned response with a link to their registration page. Thanks very much :)

SydneyS
01-27-2013, 07:43 AM
There is fgteam in the uk. They also do adult chat--no, you dont have to do that--but working for a company associated with that can be off-putting. I dont think California Psychics or Psychic Source need a webcam. I dont know what's happening with Knowing-Minds.com. I will say that when I emailed them for info I suddenly got all kinds of weird spam. It could be a coincidence, but I only use that email address for one or 2 things besides PayPal.

pg55
01-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks very much, I will look into them! After creating a dedicated email account for the inquiries, just in case ;)

TheMysticCafe
03-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Starz Psychic Readings | Live Psychics | Online Psychic Advice (http://starzpsychics.com/)

Natalie is a great site owner =)
Psychic Hekite is mine there

iceman927
04-01-2013, 12:45 PM
i agree with you about starz psychics. no webcam is needed..the site owner are great im starz joshua on there.:).

SydneyS
04-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Dumb questions but do you actually use your home phone number on there, or what?
Not sure I'd be comfortable with that. Just asking because that's what it looks like.

javabean
04-08-2013, 12:34 AM
You don't need a telephone for Starz. You log on to their site and do readings through a text chat.

SydneyS
04-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Thanks, I was confused because I notice some of the psychics have phone numbers and they're all different ;)

WardenofMagick
04-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Those aren't home phone numbers. Those are Google Voice numbers that are linked to the landlines or cell phone numbers. However, doing phone readings is optional and the owner will contact you to let you know you havea phone reading before the client calls you. :)

SydneyS
04-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks Warden...my bad!! I saw you on there by the way. I know you speak well of Natalie so when my schedule here stabilizes a bit I'll give it a shot. Thanks for all your info.

Mystics
04-10-2013, 04:47 AM
Do you have minimum hours there? What does it pay at Starz? Thanks :)

rainflowermoon
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
You don't need a telephone for Starz. You log on to their site and do readings through a text chat.

Can you set your own hours and is the pay per session? How are advisors paid? Sorry for typos, it's been a long day.

Thank you for this lead, I will definitely bookmark the site, it's been so hard to find anything these days that's chat based. (I live in a noisy house and phone work is not doable, unfortunately.)

AriaJade
04-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Is starz hiring right now? I would love to get more information. Thank you! ^-^ I actually joined this site just for this thread, I had a very good feeling when I read it when I was lurking. xD

javabean
04-12-2013, 12:49 AM
You make your own hours. They pay through paypal and yes I believe they are hiring. Natalie is the site owner. She's great. Just contact her through the site...she's pretty quick to respond.

magicstar11
04-12-2013, 01:34 PM
A lot of readers work on different sites as well as for themselves. I found readers from oranum and spiritum, bitwine and keene by searching for them on google. i liked The Psychic Circle || Office site of psychics & healers Miggin Hutson and Jason Bennett (http://www.psychicircle.net) as it was a team couple who had really good energy and friendly approach, often lacking on the webcam sites where some readers are really rude.. i will ask someone from thepsychicircle to join here if possible... they are reasonably priced and very informative.

Mystics
04-13-2013, 02:45 AM
What does Starz pay? I'm looking for a site that pays over .80 per min when I'm doing a reading. Thanks in advance :)

WardenofMagick
04-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Starz Readers are paid $1.00 for every minute.

Mystics
04-26-2013, 02:27 AM
That's good, thanks for the info. :)

Jaqub Jackson
05-01-2013, 10:06 PM
It may be a bit inconvenient, but any interaction with your client will increase accuracy. For example, holding one of their personal items will help, but that is not exactly giving readings over the Internet

helenslight
05-21-2013, 05:52 AM
I have worked there and volunteered there for years. It is a wonderful place. Natalie the boss is so kind and she does massive promotion. We have many more psychics then when we first started. I love Planet Starz. No webcam. A ways back we just started doing email reading as an option. We have return customers and a place where they can leave feedback for us. Hope you check it out. I am StarzMataya on it.

Helen

Aurora Lynn
05-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Psychic Contact is hiring ! Chat and email based readings. Opportunity to do phone as well.

Aurora

bholl94
06-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Are there any other text only companies? I'm under 21 (age requirement for Starz) and my kids don't really allow for me to be able to do phone or webcam readings.

Barbarapaulson
06-15-2013, 03:45 PM
How Much Do They Pay Per Minute???

Jay'S
06-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi

Here is site that is non-visual site, its call Best Place To Find Expert Advice Online || ExpertBooth (http://www.expertbooth.com)
I hope this helps you, and anyone else who is looking for non visual

Ren

bholl94
06-20-2013, 04:22 PM
What do they pay? Also how is the traffic?

cheshrcat1971
07-24-2013, 07:28 AM
I can only do chat-based work, because I have 14 month old twins who aren't exactly quiet. ;)

I haven't done readings in years, but I applied with StarzPsychics and have an interview with Natalie today. I'm so nervous! I really need this job, so I'm hoping the fact that I'm a bit rusty doesn't affect the outcome too badly.

To those with Starz, how many hours are you able to get in per week? Is there a better time to log on than others?

helenslight
07-24-2013, 09:43 AM
cheshrcat1971,
As I have said before, I love working at Planet Starz/ Starz Psychics. They pay $1.00 a minute. I can work ANYTIME I want. Because it is non visual I can work without having to get on make-up. Last night I could not sleep...common for me...and I logged in. Now, you need to realize that you may not get calls right away and they may not come in as often as you like.

You have an interview with Natalie? She is wonderful! She is very intuitive and really cares about those that contract with her company. You can do phone readings, email readings, chat readings, and you can even open a shop if you have something you make and sell. I put a few pieces of my jewelry in my shop. I believe eventually Nat will get webcams but, again, you will have a choice to work it or not. Nat has worked so hard to build this company and publicize it WHERE EVER she can. She uses a lot of search engines. I have known her for many years (I have lost count). I worked for her a while, quit, and she hired me back...no questions asked. She meets you where you are at.

You don't really need to be nervous as long as you can do what the job requires...read and tune in. Oh and there is a blog that *I think* anyone can contribute to and you can have a weekly contribution if you have something worth contributing. I have NOTHING to say bad about this company or Natalie. I love her and respect her. Her life has not been easy.

There is no minimum or maximum of hours...that I know of. She has not told me of any required hours. She may have for new hires. I think if you can get past your nervousness you will do fine. You can even tell her you are nervous. I find that when I am honest with the person I am reading for they honor it. I am excited for you. I love Starz Psychics. Oh and she does not mind if I work for other companies although I don't know how that is dealt with with new hires. I have been around a long time and she knows I am VERY dependable. I hope you do well and hope you let us know how you do. I am confident you will shine.

Helen
StarzMataya

cheshrcat1971
07-24-2013, 08:59 PM
The interview went well. I'm all signed up! Now the waiting begins...

helenslight
07-24-2013, 11:31 PM
Congrats! Yes, the waiting is the hard part. I hope you get lots of calls.

Joodz
08-08-2013, 12:17 PM
The easy part of working as a psychic, apparently is getting an interview. The hard part is when you find out the different workings of each place. There sure is a lot to sift through to make a decision on whether you would actually want to work for one.

TheMysticCafe
08-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Online Psychic Readings, Live Psychic Chat ? Voice Of Psychic (http://www.voiceofpsychic.com/)

They are a nice site and i have had some good luck there

Malka22
10-23-2013, 01:58 AM
I tried once the service on Oranum - but didn't need to use camera...mabye that was my issue but nobody asked me anything about it,,,,lol or I was just lucky hehe

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1