WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy Spring Sprint?

homecandlebiz
01-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Who is going to Spring Sprint for Scentsy? Is there a location near you?

I am going for the first time at the end of February. I am lucky to live in Boise so get to have Scentsy events nearby! I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm excited.

imamomagain
01-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Oh you will have so much fun! Spring Sprint is exciting and a great place to learn about the new spring products and get tips to grow your business. Not as big as convention, but still very exciting and fun! I've been to each Spring Sprint in my area since they started them 4 years ago and wouldn't miss it for the world. Have fun & learn lots!

NYoung
01-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Wish I was going! Just didn't have enough saved this year. Have fun!

christyvw2004
01-27-2013, 07:21 PM
I am going to one next week. Excited to see what they will show us.

kainsley\
01-28-2013, 11:11 AM
I'll be in Charlotte! Wouldn't miss it. I was looking forward to just being a spectator this year, but they needed another speaker so here we go again. Eeks!

LAscents
01-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Baltimore next week. Gives me a chance to fly in and link up with different teams within my group.

DebraJB
01-28-2013, 10:07 PM
I'm going to the sprint in St. Louis (about 25 miles from my house in Illinois). This will be my 3rd sprint..yay! Last year was in Chicago & I was about a month pregnant w/baby #3. The year before I went to get my freebies then decided I'd better not go to the training bcuz I was having contractions. Good thing I didn't bcuz I went into labor that night. It's a great time to get pumped up & excited about selling again. The freebies are nice too :-)

NYoung
01-29-2013, 04:14 PM
What kind of freebies do you normally get?

D5000
01-29-2013, 04:30 PM
I was interested in attending one of the Baltimore dates, but missed registration and it is sold out. :(

homecandlebiz
01-30-2013, 09:53 AM
I'll be in Charlotte! Wouldn't miss it. I was looking forward to just being a spectator this year, but they needed another speaker so here we go again. Eeks!

What will you be talking about Kristi?

Melissa Burnett is my sponsor, and she talks very highly of you :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1