WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

workathomeinfo
01-21-2013, 08:51 PM
No, not me, but a friend of mine. And another has lost 15 lbs in 7 days and another 10 lbs in 8 days. Another person 27 lbs in 60 days.

I'm so excited. So I'm going to buy these two products for my hubby and put him on the plan. LOL!! Then I'm going to promote these products. I already set up a website! i just know it'll work for him ! He's excited too because of all the testimonials and because the products are all natural. It has Flaxseed, Green Tea, Raspberry Ketones, Ginseng Extract:, all the stuff my hubby buys anyway. Developed by a Natural BioChemist / Bodybuilder.

however, Hubby just wants me to just MEASURE HIS WAIST, watch the inches go down, but I think the actual POUNDS lost will speak more? Don't you think?

I will post my hubbys progress..... he's over 200 lbs right now.

yipee!

matoozie
01-22-2013, 01:04 PM
I have to agree with hubby. Keep tabs on the inches. No one sees the number on the scale and you can't be sure if it is fat, muscle, water or even bone. If the inches go down, it's pretty sure to be fat.

Good luck to him!

workathomeinfo
01-22-2013, 05:16 PM
ok Thanks! Guess we'll keep track of both!

We're going to have to buy him a whole new set of clothes! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1