WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Soy Candle Gal
01-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Hi, everyone. I've been invited to do a booth at a high school girl's basketball tournament, and I thought Jamberry would be perfect, especially with the basketball shields, etc. Just wondering which shields do you think are the most popular with high school-aged girls? Trying to narrow it down for cash and carry is so hard, I love them all. Thanks in advance!

Heather750
01-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Debra, are you on Facebook? And are you in the Jamberry Consultants Group? Some great idea sharing takes place in there! :)

As far as inventory for the show, I wouldn't stress over it too much. Just have some with the school colors, and maybe the Basketball shields :)

Good luck!!

Soy Candle Gal
01-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the reminder - I am on a few, but not the main one yet. I just put in a request.

wahinmyjammies
01-20-2013, 09:06 PM
I have found the sparkles, smiles, sports, and holiday nail wraps are popular when I do cash and carry. Have a catalog or shield poster and take orders on the spot. Good luck.

Soy Candle Gal
01-22-2013, 02:10 PM
Thank you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1