WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need Help ASAP!

ilovemyjewelry
01-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Okay I'm not an Avon rep but I have a friend on Facebook that just started on Dec 8th 2012. This is her second time selling Avon and it seems that her order is being held until she pays $71.40. Can anybody tell me what might be wrong. She sold for Avon almost 7 years and just started back. I thought maybe she owed from back then and thats why her order is being held but she can't remember if she does or not. She also informed me that she doesn't have a credit limit so I don't think thats whats wrong either. Anyway if anybody could shed some light on this we would both be very grateful. Oh and the first time she signed up it was face to face this time it was online. Thanks in advance to anybody that can help :D

teresaallen
01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
She will need to contact avon to find out why they are holding her order. If she owes from when she was a rep in the past then she will need to pay that bill. I thought all reps started with some type of credit limit. So, she need to find out what her credit limit is. If she went over her credit limit then she will need to pay that amount before they ship the order. I wish her the best of luck.

*In*2*Win*
01-10-2013, 12:23 AM
If she had a balance owed and then paid it, she would have been X tagged with no credit limit. Xtags may ask to have this changed after 6 months.

As far as I know if she had a past balance owed, the contract online would not go through and the person who signed her up and the DSM would know

Bonnie

BrendaB
01-20-2013, 11:02 PM
I was told that Avon's new policy is that if you are x-tagged you will never get a credit limit so that would mean that you would need to pay for your order upfront before they ship it out.

Brenda

SAHMof2
01-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Yes, even though our x-tag policy says the DM can request credit after so many campaigns for the x-tag rep they will receive an email back that states the following. So either the DMs got new updated policies or they are not allowing x-tags to be removed.

"We are not able to honor your request for Score Tagreview. Representatives approved for P&L Reappointment will remain ScoreTag "X" and must pay for all orders in full prior torelease. Please refer to the P&L Reappointment Policy on the SMO."

Sheila Avon Repre
02-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Well if she can get enough customers it will pay that & the rest of her supplies.

DebraFerrie
02-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Avon was the only company I was ever with that let you order first and pay second.

I also heard they had some issues because of it so I guess they put this in place to prevent problems.

Lcart55
02-18-2013, 10:10 AM
If she doesn't have a credit limit then she will need to pay for her order before they ship it. My daughter just signed up and she does not have a credit limit either, so, she got a Walmart Green Dot money card and used that to pay for her order which is now being processed. She gathered the money from the customers when she took they orders and then was able to put the funds on the card to pay for the order,, it is really a good idea for those just starting as it will also keep someone from going into debt and they can build up their credit that way...

Wendy L. Wilt
04-05-2013, 07:48 AM
I'm thinking if she doesn't have a credit limit that is why they are asking her to pay before she gets her order.

SAHMof2
04-05-2013, 11:22 AM
It is like having a credit card. When you apply the credit company either approves or denies you. If they approve you they give you a credit limit. You are not allowed to go over that credit limit. With Avon when you go over the credit limit you must pay a deposit for your order to be released. If you do not have a credit limit you must pay for the entire order before it is released. Hope that makes sense.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1