WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hello!

cnk87
01-07-2013, 03:26 AM
Hi everyone, I am new to the forums and am really interested in Scentsy. I was wondering if you could provide me with some information about working with Scentsy? Thanks!

Scent N More
01-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums. My name is Sherry E and I am a Escential Consultant for Scentsy. What are some of your questions?

Scentsy is a great opportunity if your looking for a home business that leaves you flexible for another job and family. You choose the hours you work and the way you want to do business. Some consultants enjoy doing the in home parties, vendor events,basket parties and others strictly online. You can also do a combination of all options.

Consultants who first join under a sponsor start with a kit which provides you with a great way to start your business. In the kit you get warmer, scented testers, and business material plus much more. You also get 20% commission as a starting consultant. Which is really nice if you are building up your own inventory. We also enjoy first looks at new products and offers for the next month.

In closing the questions I pose to you. What are your strengths? Are you saavy to online socializing like Facebook? Really what are your plans? Best thing to do is continue to visit forums like these.

Good luck! Sherry E. ;)

kainsley\
01-07-2013, 08:58 AM
The kit is $99 plus tax & shipping & includes everything you need to start your business. You would start out at 20% commission. Then once you sell your first $1000, you move to 25%. If you sell $2000 or more in a single month, you get a 5% bonus for that month (30% total). It is your business & you run it however works best for you. As Sherry said, there are a number of ways to sell including fundraisers, so pick your passion & run with it. There are a ton of training videos & past calls in the workstation plus most of us do regular training calls with our teams, have Facebook groups, etc. Plenty of upline support to get you going & keep you motivated. Let us know what questions you have & how we can help.

LAscents
01-07-2013, 12:34 PM
What specific questions do you have? Many of us in here could talk about Scentsy for hours. Want to make sure you're getting the questions answered specific to your needs, instead of just spewing factoids that may not be relevant to you.

mommy2005
01-07-2013, 12:38 PM
It's great you are looking at Scentsy! We just had a great holiday season and it is such a great company.

You definitely want to know your goals and what you want from your business before you start. Doing research is great, too. You will also want to find a mentor and team that can help you get a great start. Plus, they need to be available to help you every step of the way. There are lots of experienced consultants on here you can speak with.

Good luck!

Amber Rose
01-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi there, Colleen! :D

I sent you a PM with a ton of great information and look forward to visiting with you soon!

<3 Amber

Triciaromo1123
01-07-2013, 03:33 PM
It looks like you've gotten a lot of support:) I just wanted to say welcome to the forum!!

cnk87
01-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes! You have answered a lot of my questions. I have always had a love of candles ever since I can remember, I love meeting new people and talking to people as well. I am very active on Facebook and twitter as well.

I have looked at a lot of the products of Scentsy and they look like amazing products so I feel like I would be selling something I believe in which is important to me. I look forward to signing up soon! :)

christyvw2004
01-08-2013, 10:00 AM
If you love candles, you will really LOVE LOVE Scentsy. You will ask yourself what was I waiting for :). Sure you will love the journey.

cnk87
01-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks again for all the welcomes and information! I will be joining soon! :)

cnk87
01-11-2013, 02:05 AM
I can't wait! Thank you all for all of your help. When I get paid next, I will be signing up. :)

Amber Rose
01-11-2013, 07:33 AM
You're going to be joining an amazing family of worldwide consultants! :) Scentsy truely is amazing!

Triciaromo1123
01-11-2013, 11:41 AM
I wonder if her spring sprint is sold out??? Wouldn't that be an awesome welcome if she could go!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1