WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

radha
12-28-2012, 01:16 AM
There is Online Instructor and Course Developer contract position. Here is the link:
Online Instructor and Course Developer (Contract) - Remilon, LLC - Job Board (http://remilon.theresumator.com/apply/eeUhyk/Online-Instructor-And-Course-Developer-Contract.html?source=Lesson+Writer+JD)

radha

djunamod
12-28-2012, 07:26 AM
Radha, thanks for posting this. It's interesting - I applied for this job back in March, but the job ad for the job was different. At that time, they didn't mention that the job asked for providing a transcript, quiz, and audio clip only. They also didn't ask for the requirement of the 3-5 minute video up front in the application - instead, they had you send a resume and then sent an email asking for the video.

I'm still a little confused about that video, which is one reason why I didn't pursue the job further. They say that you don't have to be on camera but then they talk about stuff you can do, like putting the camera over your shoulder or using Camtasia or other program. So it's a little confusing as to what they're really looking for in the video.

I might give it another shot, though!

Djuna