WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Marketing for Conference

fancycandy
12-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Any cost effective ideas to market for 750 women? I am supposed to include part of a product?

christyvw2004
12-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I would make those great little samples of whatever the monthly scent is and put in the small baggies along with your card.....or even order cards if you have time....and say something like enjoy your scentsy.. good luck..sounds like a fun event.

kainsley\
12-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Totally agree with Christy. That's inexpensive & gets the word out to everyone. Good luck!

Scent N More
12-15-2012, 01:50 PM
I agree with the ladies. Also do some research online and read some great info with other party planners. Twitter and Facebook can connect you with people that have a wealth of knowledge. Have fun! Sherry E./Scentsy Escential Consultant

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1