WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jw100
12-05-2012, 09:35 PM
I discovered a website that sounds very honest and legit for at home assembly jobs. Their website is self explanatory. They gave a description that almost answers any questions you can think of. They have email for contact. They are selling the assembly jobs kit for only $10, while others of it's kind, want $20 or higher for for the list they call legit and loaded. Check the website out and post your comments on this post. I find it very legit and no one I have seen, sounds as honest and legit as these guys.

Visit realjobopportunities.webs.com

How do they look to you?

wbmami
12-06-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't know why they are calling it a kit. All it is is a list of work at home opportunities.You don't need to spend even $10 when you can find the same info for free just do some research.And who's to say that the companies on the list are legit.If you look around this forum you will find threads on some companies that are legit. People are working for them and getting paid.I am working for Creative Opportunities and have gotten paid.If you want to read the thread it is under Brand New Company.

JP5160
12-06-2012, 05:58 PM
What tools are required?

jw100
12-07-2012, 12:53 PM
If you wanna keep searching,then it's not worth the fee for the list,but if you want the full list then the $10 is cheaper than the other guys out there selling the same info. If you wanna search this forum and wait for more discoveries,then yeah the fee's not worth it. I want the list of legit jobs there are on the web. Creative Opportunities is only 1. Thanks for letting me know about them too. That's one less to hunt for.

wbmami
12-07-2012, 04:52 PM
What tools are required?

It all depends on what project you pick. I do the wire jewelry and all you need is a pair of jewelry pliers that you can get at the craft store for $4-$5.

ANGELSOFTHESEA
12-13-2012, 07:32 AM
I am going to check this out

gingerbread
12-13-2012, 12:39 PM
If you wanna keep searching,then it's not worth the fee for the list,but if you want the full list then the $10 is cheaper than the other guys out there selling the same info. If you wanna search this forum and wait for more discoveries,then yeah the fee's not worth it. I want the list of legit jobs there are on the web. Creative Opportunities is only 1. Thanks for letting me know about them too. That's one less to hunt for.

Why are you believing what this website is telling you about their list?

Even though it takes time and effort reading forums like this one it is the best way to find out information about these work at home crafting companies.

You of course can do what you like and ten dollars is not that much to loose but then you may loose the money you deicde to spend on one of the craft companies on their list.

Many many people who have posted on this crafting forum have tried many different crafting companies and have shared their experience.

Did the people who put this kit or list together try each of these crafting companies they say are legit themselves?

You can go to any scam forum listing scams and they will share with you buying this list or kit of craft companies is not necessary becasue the information is available free of charge if you research.

You really need to research to get an idea about each of these crafting companies.

Read the threads and you can get a really good idea of what to expect.

Read back through all of the threads in the crafting forum lots of good good information.

Or you can waste your time and money and just blindly pay out some money to one of these work at home crafting companies on the list this website is offering.
Very few work at home crafting companies are worth your time.

jw100
12-14-2012, 02:16 PM
I just want a way to get a full list of legit companies without the worries of outdated websites and without the long hunt. Free searches, don't give only the listings, it bring up thousands of different ones you have to go through and you may find 1 in a thousand that are legit. I've had enough of that. I would rather pay the small fee for the list and know they are legit, than than hunt for a lifetime, it seems like, to search them free. As long as the listings are legit, the price is worth it in my opinion. Others selling the same kit these dudes sell, want $20-$30 for their list. These guys only want $10 and sound honest. I don't think you'll find it more reasonable for less effort and money like this one.

The only benefit I see to this website is you get the info faster this way, than you would for free. It's a matter of taking the time to hunt them which can be forever, or getting the list for a small fee and knowing they are all legit and you have a list in front of you. That's the benefit I see in the kit, as they call it.

Lilah
12-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I just want a way to get a full list of legit companies without the worries of outdated websites and without the long hunt. Free searches, don't give only the listings, it bring up thousands of different ones you have to go through and you may find 1 in a thousand that are legit. I've had enough of that. I would rather pay the small fee for the list and know they are legit, than than hunt for a lifetime, it seems like, to search them free. As long as the listings are legit, the price is worth it in my opinion. Others selling the same kit these dudes sell, want $20-$30 for their list. These guys only want $10 and sound honest. I don't think you'll find it more reasonable for less effort and money like this one.

The only benefit I see to this website is you get the info faster this way, than you would for free. It's a matter of taking the time to hunt them which can be forever, or getting the list for a small fee and knowing they are all legit and you have a list in front of you. That's the benefit I see in the kit, as they call it.

You're not going to know if the companies on the list are legit until you yourself do the research. I can almost guarantee that this list has the same run down of companies that are on every other "work at home" list. You can find the same lists online for free. The only work at home companies that I know are legit (because I have worked or are still working for them) are: New England Crafters, Creative Opps and Hands on Hobbies.

jw100
12-15-2012, 08:29 PM
These guys are only worth it for finding the info in 1 scoop, but they are not mandatory for finding it. It's not like without them you couldn't find the places to work for. They just claim to have it all researched and my only reason for suggesting them is because they are cheaper then the other guys for the same program and they are a way to find the info fast, but if you have the time and wanna search it, you can find if for free without this site. I wouldn't have suggested them except for their description and being cheaper than the other guys. They are the only ones I would buy the kit from, if I were going to.

Some people just wanna find the info in a hurry to get started. If you aren't in a hurry, then they are useless.

Beth Williamson
02-04-2013, 10:19 AM
has anyone found one that is worth doing?

SDU07
03-20-2013, 11:30 AM
I must be stupid what kind of list are you all talking about for 10$ and what can you find on the internet for free that costs 0$ i have the curiosities now ,I would like to find a legit company to work at home for but if I am never sure I check the BBB web site and see if there are any discrepancies about companies I am interested in

craftinggranny
03-27-2013, 06:32 AM
New England Crafters and Creative Opportunities are BOTH very legit. I have been with NEC since early 2008....making crafts & jewelry and always get paid in a timely manner. Been with CO since 2012
.....also making jewelry and always get paid in timely manner. Both have websites....do search by name and they will pop up.

Tanya2012
05-30-2013, 05:03 PM
Well My mother also had a list just like that and she also had to pay for it. It was a book and I picked from the list that she had and they had some good things to do and send back to the company. If they agreed on the work they send you, your money.......period. so, I think if you want to try it out then go ahead. You will never know unless you try.:rolleyes:

Mjulian
08-13-2013, 10:19 AM
You're not going to know if the companies on the list are legit until you yourself do the research. I can almost guarantee that this list has the same run down of companies that are on every other "work at home" list. You can find the same lists online for free. The only work at home companies that I know are legit (because I have worked or are still working for them) are: New England Crafters, Creative Opps and Hands on Hobbies.

Hi,

I am fairly new to the forum and would like to know more about craft assembly work from home. I am expecting my first child and would like the flexibility of a work from home job. I have experience mostly with sewing and needlepoint. Can you send me the links for the companies you have/are working for at the moment?

Thank you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1