WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
11-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Well ladies, I hope you have checked your emails from yesterday, because B&T have made the hostess appreciation incentive even better!

Now, when hostesses have a party with $1500 in sales and 10 orders, the hostess bonus jewelry ($100 for January and $50 for February) will double!

I have had a party each year that has easily hit that total in January, and I am so excited for my hostesses to be able to pick even more of their favorites, or be even more generous with their friends and family.

I am torn on when to start promoting, as I still would like to book some parties before the holidays, and am wondering what other reps are planning to do. Share your strategy!

Also, I was considering hosting my own party in January and now that is an absolute MUST! We'll have the retired list, so I will know what not to buy, and it will also give me a chance to sell off my retiring pieces. So excited to "ring in" the new year with this incentive.