WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Questions

maryscandles
10-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Do you pay for your webstie? how much? How do you get paid? Thanks :-)

maryscandles
10-29-2012, 02:18 PM
How much does it cost to buy the sample scents of the new products when they come out?

mommy2005
10-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Those are great questions! I'm sending you a PM now.

kainsley\
10-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Do you pay for your website? how much? The website is free for the first 3 months, then $10/month after that. You can choose not to subscribe to it, but you can't take online sales or recruit without it. I highly recommend continuing it.

How do you get paid? We are paid on the 10th of the month for the previous month's sales. Commissions are deposited into a pay portal that you can log into & transfer to the money to a debit card provided by Scentsy (even has the Scentsy logo on it :) ) or you can transfer it to your personal bank account.

How much does it cost to buy the sample scents of the new products when they come out? There is always a transition set of testers that are available at 10% off the month before the new catalog goes live. The party testers are $25 for the set (usually about 20 testers) & the mini-testers are $7.50 (plus 10% off).

Hope this helps you & anyone else with the same questions. Let us know if you have further questions. :)

littleabraham
12-14-2012, 12:30 PM
:)I also want to add that, sometimes it's cheaper to get the party testers individually when the new catalog comes out.. for example, I joined in Feb 2012 (transition month) so I received both f/w 2011 and s/s 2012 testers.. so when the f/w 2012 catalog came out.. I went through the list to see what scents were going to be included in the transition set, and I already had some of those.. I ended up only having to get about 17 or so of the 20-25 testers.. so it did save me a little bit of money, and every little bit counts when running a business :) HTH! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1