WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sdibenedet
10-22-2012, 01:58 PM
I recently purchased a kit from the Creative Opportunities Craft Company. I ordered the barrette project. I am interested to see if anyone else has done this project or has recently done any assembly for this company.

If you have, I would love to hear your comments. I am working on my third sample, but I wanted to bounce ideas off of anyone who has worked with them.

Waiting to hear back... :)

mersade
10-22-2012, 02:13 PM
I recently purchased a kit from the Creative Opportunities Craft Company. I ordered the barrette project. I am interested to see if anyone else has done this project or has recently done any assembly for this company.

If you have, I would love to hear your comments. I am working on my third sample, but I wanted to bounce ideas off of anyone who has worked with them.

Waiting to hear back... :)

There is already a thread for Creative Opps. It's titled "Brand New Craft Company," or something like that. There is a lot of information in that thread. I encourage you to read through the whole thing as I did. Very helpful.

Carrie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1