WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lovemygirlies
10-14-2012, 05:09 PM
I know we have a few team members here that may not be in our facebook group so I wanted to share.

I will be presenting our first team training call tonight and then every Sunday at 9:00pm EST unless notified otherwise so please feel free to join us on the call.

This is for people in EPX already as I will not be doing any opportunity presenting on the call, just going over training to help you with your EPX Body business.

The call will last about 30 minutes (give or take a few).

Hope to "see" you on the call tonight!

9:00pm EST
Conference dial-in number: (530) 881-1400
Participant access code: 505574

Skype Instructions

For callers joining the conference calls using Skype, first add 'freeconferencecallhd.0000000000' (zeros present assigned conference dial-in number) contacts. At the scheduled date and time of the conference call, Skype callers will select the contact and click Call. Next, they will locate the key pad and enter the access code when prompted.

Happy Sunday!

Christine

lovemygirlies
10-15-2012, 04:23 AM
If anyone here in EPX missed the call last night I recorded it. The number for the recording is posted in our EPX groups on FB, anyone here in the groups can give it to you or you can just ask me and I will be happy to inbox you!

Happy Monday!

Christine

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1