WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AstralJessica
10-03-2012, 05:56 PM
I will list the types of readings:

1. Phone Readings

2. Chat Readings (Skype, LP, etc.)

3. Email Readings

4. Webcam Readings

**NOTE: In Person Readings are not an option in this scenario

wolfegirl
10-08-2012, 01:29 PM
How does one get a chat reading job or email reading job?

JohnJeffrey
10-09-2012, 02:41 AM
How does one get a chat reading job or email reading job?

I voted on WebCam Readings, as I love to work on Oranum. ;)

Pink Widow
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Hum not sure this will be answered with any validity Jessica.

Shouldn't you be asking this of those who seek out a psychic rather than the psychics themselves?

Personally if I had my way, email readings for me at the best. My last choice would be phone readings, but that is simply because I dont like talking on the phone lol

AstralJessica
10-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Hum not sure this will be answered with any validity Jessica.

Shouldn't you be asking this of those who seek out a psychic rather than the psychics themselves?

Personally if I had my way, email readings for me at the best. My last choice would be phone readings, but that is simply because I dont like talking on the phone lol

I would do just that, Pink, but I would get people who weren't giving me serious answers, or worse--religious fanatics who would tell me I am going to hell....

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1