WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tastefully simple - round 2

LemongrassMommy
09-27-2012, 06:42 PM
I sold years ago, and stopped due to a complicated pregnancy. I'm back and already have customers and 2 fundraisers ready to go! Woot! And with the cash back special this month, I will get my kit for free!!!!
Double woot!:D

LynnAndreske
09-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Welcome back! There are sooo many new and updated things going on...and well.... it is FOOD!

Keep adding to your client base...and networking!

I love doing Fundraisers and sharing all the wonderfulness of our business and abundancy with others!

Best Wishes!!

starbirdy66
10-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Oh my gosh. I imagine Tastefully Simple is an easy sell. My friend has a customer for life on some of their items in me, even though I started selling food for another company. I'm looking forward to the Fall/Winter soups.

Good luck on your return to your business.

tjk34
10-10-2012, 06:58 PM
The fall/winter soups are here! The standard Creamy Wild Rice and Perfectly Potato Soup and then a new one called Hearty Italian Soup that you can add ground beef or crumbled italian sausage to.

cloud9
10-24-2012, 12:13 PM
welcome back. I'm considering coming back myself.

tjk34
10-24-2012, 12:48 PM
This is our busy season! A great time to jump back in as you probably know :-) How long ago did you sell our product?

cloud9
10-24-2012, 01:23 PM
i pm'd you answers to your questions Tracy. :)

LynnAndreske
10-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Cloud9.....it is a great time so much has been happening in our Food Land =)

New host incentives, great little extras for our guests, and even some really spectacular Consultant perks!

I have added 7 people to my team in the last 2 months...and they are so excited about the business and the way they are being so well received when they share their business.

Best wishes for great success!

Lynn

cloud9
10-24-2012, 02:21 PM
What's the new consultant perks Lynn? I love your posts, so imformative. Really great to hear your enthusiasm!:)

LynnAndreske
10-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Cloud9~ Thank You for the compliment... I do love feeding people and helping others succeed. Stop by my FB page and see how I share my business, my friends love me and swear they are gaining weight just viewing the posts. =) =)

Perks Galore:
For new consultants, we have a Party to Success program where you can earn 4 boxes of samplers/supplies for parties in each of 3 segments for a total of 12 to be earned. Plus, there are free biz cards you can earn, along with extra cash bonuses if you wish to team build right away. I can providemore specifics if you might like to phone chat or msg?

For the rest of us Seasoned Consultants...we have lots of offers going on...trips to earn, cash bonuses for team building, and monthly incentives... In November we can earn an adjustable measure cup, bakewear, and stainless mixing bowls and utensils...based on our sales. Pretty nice considering we earn our commission and all these things are extras =)

Take care... Lynn

mlmgrl
11-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Hi Lynn!

I am a former consultant as well and would like to sign back up. Are there any incentives coming up in December?

Thanks!

Donna

tjk34
11-20-2012, 08:04 PM
At this time they have not announced any signing promos for December. In the past we have had a promotion pop up in January so we shall see! We will definitely keep you all posted here :-)

rosstaylor2440
12-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Welcome back!

There are many updated and new things going on, i can say it as palatable experiments going on.

A great time to jump back.

Best Wishes!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1