WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ThelmaC
09-26-2012, 05:32 PM
I am a freelance writer that is working on an article about the TV show "Army Wives". I am curious whether you military wives think it is realistic?? I was a military spouse 40 years ago and it was not the same as portrayed in the show, especially the way the officer wives and enlisted spouses associate with each other. It just didn't happen. Does that really happen today?

XOXOArmyWife
10-10-2012, 10:02 PM
I think it can be; I relate to Gloria or Roxy but definatly not to the other wives...they are a tad "much." The plots are a bit dramatic too...I think we're just normal...that's why Roxy and Gloria's story lines are the only ones I think are normal hehe

ThelmaC
10-12-2012, 09:54 AM
XOXOXOArmyWife thanks for taking the time to give me your opinion. I plan to use it in my article.
Thelma