WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ideas to share

psychicmedium26
09-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Im an advisor at psychic source but I am truly starting to succeed on my own. I just wanted to share an idea thats working really well. I offer many types of readings for clients. I suggest for those working on their own doing the same. I do email, chat, phone, and in person. Lately Ive been doing an email channel response option that allows my clients to give me a general focus or none at all and I channel what their guides provide for them. It cost them 30 dollars an email and normally takes me a total of 20 minutes to complete.

Just a suggestion! Offer several options people get bored easily and like choices!. While I do like psychic source working for networks has been difficult. I find working for myself to be much more fulfilling and it helps generate the type of people I want to read for where in a network you are forced to deal with difficult clients.

nickollette
10-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I've been on a few network sites and will literally go a week with NO readings. It's discouraging at the very least. How have you made it on your own? I have no following/network to start with.

mharkey
10-26-2012, 11:59 AM
I would love to do something on my own... or with a group of others... the network sites can be difficult and if you tell someone something they do not want to hear...there goes your ratings...and I find working with difficult clients really throws off my energy. How do you advertise your own business?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1