WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Psychic Medium

SpiritualWAHM
09-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Hello!! Are there any other psychic mediums here? I am a psychic medium and have been since birth. My favorite thing to tell people is "I talk to dead people". :D

To me it is a special gift from God. My passion is helping spirits come through to give messages to their loved ones. It truly makes me feel so good to help others.

Shannon

OOnaOwl
09-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Hello Shannon,
I am also a psychic medium since birth. I love it also! It took me a long time to come to terms with it and offer it as a professional service, but for the past 5 years I have done so. I love helping people realize their connection to their dearly departed.

SpiritualWAHM
09-19-2012, 07:28 AM
Isn't it truly amazing? I always look at it as helping the spirits come through, without us, they can't always get those messages across to their loved ones. This is my passion and that is what drives me daily. It has nothing to do with money at all, it is helping others, especially spirit.

How have you turned your passion & gift into a business? I actually quit my job two weeks ago and am going with what my guides are telling me, but it is a process. Still trying to get the word out about my gifts.

OOnaOwl
09-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Yes I have been working as a professional psychic medium & shamanic practitioner part time for 5 years, and just went full time this July. Most clients want psychic tarot readings, but I am doing some mediumship & shamanic practices too. The mediumship is my favorite though! :)

SpiritualWAHM
09-19-2012, 07:13 PM
That is true...when people think of "readings" they think of tarot cards. What they don't know is tarot cards and Ouija boards are just tools...but it is something for them to see & touch and that is what makes them feel good.

I am also a spiritual healer. How did you get into the Shamanic stuff? I think that is very interesting. Next month I am going to start school at home through University of Metaphysical Sciences and they teach a little about it. Once of the courses is on world religion and I am excited to learn all about the different religions.

Ultimately I want to be a counselor for Hospice, I want to help people cross over, as well as counsel their families on the transition.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1