WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ahmedeg
08-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone.

I am looking for help in drop-shipping wholesaler or suppliers and i working now to make web site for this business to become re seller for it and sell the item and product in auction site , E-commerce , marketplaces and to can the drop shipper web site support auction site like Ebay,u bids.bidz and do like to have accpet the third party for payment

wait your adviec

greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Gluestick
08-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Since you asked for "adviec", here's mine:

This smells like a huge scam to me and I would suggest that my fellow members RUN from anyone that asks you to accept third party payments.

ahmedeg
08-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks

can i ask about best drop shipper web site and the web site that have trial account ?
And can i ask about the trust and best way for payment ?

Since you asked for "adviec", here's mine:

This smells like a huge scam to me and I would suggest that my fellow members RUN from anyone that asks you to accept third party payments.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1