WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking of joining

Dugsmom
08-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Looking for info about being an associate and if it's possible to do this exclusively online. I have another business so I will only be able to put in 2 hours a day on this business and I won't have time for parties. actually I don't really like the whole party thing. I've never had luck with that stuff so I'd prefer to work online. I could also spread the word locally (but no parties).

suse
08-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Glad to hear you are interested! The Summit Group for Watkins Associates is a great team to belong to, as they have great training and support for team building and online presence.

You can PM me and we can chat. Good luck with your discernment!

suse
08-23-2012, 05:50 AM
I hear you on the party thing - I'm not a party type person - I can manage an open house once a year for my customers but my personality is not comfortable in front of people in that particular way. I've still found that building my business through personal one-one customers - the friends of friends that say "oh I hear you sell Watkins!" and online usage works better for me. :)

bianca5454
09-14-2012, 06:46 AM
Hi Dugsmom,
How is your research going? Know that you can ask anything here on the forum. Let us know your thought?

Keep us posted! :)

jan8022
09-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Hi,

I'm a little late getting into this conversation, but my direct upline in Watkins (also in the Summit Group, you really have to be a part of this group, it's awesome) built his business largely online (it's how I found him) while employed full time as an internationally traveling oil and gas executive (no B.S., his profile's on LinkedIn)...and he's a manager, so it can be done and many in the Summit Group are very internet marketing savvy, if this helps you.

It is really an excellent company with very generous compensation plan for network marketing and awesome products that you can be proud to represent.

If you have an questions, do feel free to ask away, I'm sure one of us will be around to answer them.

Janice Salomon, Independent Watkins Consultant

bianca5454
09-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Jan,
Thumbs up! :D

suse
09-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Bianca, that sounds like Jerry ;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1