WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Products

azmommybiz
08-05-2012, 01:02 PM
When will Velata be adding new products? I'm very interested in this company but they really don't offer a lot of products.

Sophine

LAscents
08-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Velata catalogs are not on the same transition schedule as Scentsy Fragrance. No official release date has been announced. It may after the first of the year. We currently offer 3 different designs and 8 different colors of fondue warmers as well as the 4 different Belgian chocolate flavors because it is a soft launch. As we continue to grow I'm sure more products will be added - just as was the case when Scentsy Fragrance first launched.

Mrs. Green Jeans
08-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Or, do you have to buy your particular food? Thanks!

Mrs. Green Jeans
08-13-2012, 07:37 PM
I saw somewhere that you had some chocolates that were used for the pot, so I am wondering if I would be able to use any kind of chocolate that I bought.

Amber Rose
08-14-2012, 06:50 AM
We have specific chocolate pouches that contain the chocolate that melts at the correct temperature for our warmers. There are a few new flavors of chocolate now as well :) I'd be happy to send you the Velata Catalog in your email - along with the specials I'm sending you today!

LeighM
08-14-2012, 05:55 PM
Warming a non-Velata product voids the warranty. Our chocolates are formulated for our warmers and they are so yummy! The dark is my favorite!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1