WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : AskNow quota

vasalisa
07-30-2012, 08:39 AM
I just got hired by AskNow. Its a fun job but they told me they wanted me to drag the calls out. And that the average call should last at least 25 minutes.That is not my thing. If someone wants to talk for 8 mins, that is fine by me. If they want to talk for an hour, that is ok too.

I was wondering. do they really fire you if you do not drag the calls out and make quota? if so, I guess I better start looking for another line.

OOnaOwl
07-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi Vasalisa,
The same is true at Circle of Stars, which I have heard from a little bird now is owned by same company as AskNow. The wanted me to drag out the calls, which I felt was unethical, and so declined offer to work there a year or so ago.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1