WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I started up on bitwine

CherokeeRose
07-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Hey hey hey ladies. I signed up on BitWine today and as soon as I have a website set up I'll be ready. Im so excited and nervous. I have never done reading that were not face to face I hope I can still get good readings for the questioners even though its not face to face.

OOnaOwl
07-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Congratulations! Wishing you oodles of success! I've been reading professionally for 5 years, personally/socially for 20, and for the last year for a company online. I just started reading on BitWine today, having created my account a week or two ago. I love reading online as well as in person. BitWine pays pretty well, they only took about 25% of what I made, and it will be deposited into my account today. Have you ever read at a fair or party? It's very similar to that in terms of speed and focus. Also important to have good fast typing skills. Other advisors say to use the first three minutes for introductions and small talk, as they are free minutes. They also say to sign on as much as possible to increase your chances of getting clients.

Jennifer.Bitwine
07-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Good afternoon - Welcome to Bitwine and the Online Psychic Network - thank you for joining - if you have any questions at all please let me know I can be reached daily for live support or via email for assistance. We have many resources available for new readers and are available to help you out with every aspect of providing your readings and services online.
Looking forward to working with you!
Regards
Jennifer Glover
Community Relationship Manager
Online Psychic Network, Bitwine Inc.

Hey hey hey ladies. I signed up on BitWine today and as soon as I have a website set up I'll be ready. Im so excited and nervous. I have never done reading that were not face to face I hope I can still get good readings for the questioners even though its not face to face.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1