WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

OOnaOwl
07-13-2012, 10:49 PM
Seeking advice on how to ethically & successfully work for multiple sites. I have accounts at three sites, but have only been signing on to one at a time. I have accounts on Keen, LP and BW. I want to be able to help as many people as possible, not spend time waiting around. Thank you in advance for your input!

ehstemai
09-05-2012, 11:30 PM
I would say just know your sites. For example, LP you can log off at any time. I think you can with Keen as well, but I'm not familiar with BW. So keep them all up and whenever you get a call on one of them, jump over real quick and log off the other two.

elana242
09-05-2012, 11:59 PM
I worked two lines for 10 months and when I got a call, I logged off the other line.
That worked quite well for me. Now, I am only with one line, but looking for better pay

femaleunicorn2002
09-06-2012, 09:09 AM
I am in the process of signing up to three different lines myself, just be careful not to get burned out,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1