WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

inspiresdesires
07-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Cloud 9 Parties is offering a unique opportunity that has never been seen in the romance industry! Our product line offers everything you would expect in a romance party plan plus we've added additional items including nail foils, jewelry, lingerie, shapewear, wigs and shoes to create a boutique-style experience.

Cloud 9 Parties will officially launch on July 9th, 2012. Please ask me about our pre-launch Kit Special (expires on July 8th) and we can get you started for only $89.

If you have current/previous experience contact me today to discuss our direct to management placement program. I would be happy to go over a possible placement with you!

Don't worry if you have no experience in direct sales, I can help! You will get all the training you need to be a successful Cloud 9 Parties Representative.

Whether you just want to make an extra $100/month or you want to replace your income and quit your job, Cloud 9 Parties is the business you've been waiting for!

Contact me today to take advantage of this amazing ground floor opportunity!