WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Today's Call

Cheryl
07-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Did anyone else listen to the call call this morning? OMG, what great news!! We are definitely celebrating Silpada's 15th anniversary.

liz.jewels
07-03-2012, 04:39 AM
I know! How awesome for you too!

Double free jewelry for the next 30 days, unlimited free jewelry during fast start, and us continuing reps only pay $150 to renew this year!

I have a few recruit prospects that are considering Silpada and I am so excited to share this news with them when I get back from vacation.

I love that you signed back up not knowing any of this and get the benefit of it right off the bat! So cool!

Cheryl
07-03-2012, 09:12 AM
I know, it was exciting to listen to all these awesome changes! Plus, they didn't have the website updated on Sunday, for the $150 sign up, so everyone who signed up on Sunday is getting back $49. How awesome is that!

Your prospects are going to love this too!!

blingslinger
07-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Whoo hooo, Cheryl! I'd love to be in my Fast Start right now :) You sure joined at the BEST time!

I have several gals who are on the fence as well, and I KNOW this is going to blow their minds and tip them into Silpada land :)

Lynn Conway hinted yesterday that more big changes were on the way....to be announced at Conference! Can't wait to see what else comes out way!