WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Ana_S
07-02-2012, 07:28 AM
CAN YOU AFFORD TO LOSE SALES? OF COURSE NOT!
CAN YOU AFFORD FOR POTENTIAL SALES TO LEAVE YOUR PAGE WITHOUT BUYING? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

You've invested a great deal of time and money into your product or service, but your website isn't seeing the conversion to sales- you've got a HUGE problem!

Drop me a message and let me transform your copy into SALES copy. There's an ENORMOUS difference between sales copy and informational copy, and if you're in the business of sales there's no reason your sales should be suffering.

You can check out my mini-site at Home - Business Sales Letters (http://www.sales-letter-copy.webs.com) until I get my new site up, or connect with me on LinkedIn at Ana Strauss | LinkedIn

But the best way to reach me is a message here on WAHM.

~Ana
Effective Writing Solutions