WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mcclendb
06-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi everyone! My name's Brittany and I've only been a consultant since Feb. but it's been really slow going since I live in the sticks. I was wondering what everything thinks would be good for me to stock up on. I tend to sell more things that I have on hand then having to order it. The problem is I've not had much stock and so I don't know what things are most popular. I'm going to be making an order soon that will just be stock and I'm not sure what to get. Any advice would be a BIG help!!

nv93446
07-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi there! I'm not a rep but I would go with scents that I love because I can always use them if you don't sell them for whatever reason. And go with scents that most people love i.e. lavender, vanilla, etc. I personally prefer not too many scents because after a while, it's harder to choose when I'm overwhelmed with too many options. My two cents :).

~Janette

ManuellaY
07-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Hi Brittany,

I'm also a fairly new consultant and have found online sales to be the key! I'm in a big city but have done mostly online parties. My blog has a couple of entries that may be of interest to you on how to do some online marketing.

Hope it helps.

Manuella

christyvw2004
07-01-2012, 07:54 PM
You could also check out the monthly newsletter that tells you what the previous months best sellers were. I also tend to lead towards those I like, the favorites, and those that I know my customers usually order. Good luck.

LAscents
07-02-2012, 05:11 AM
Murphy's law says they'll want what you don't have. It may also take some time to get a feel for what your customers like. I could tell you what I sell the most of, but that doesn't mean in your geographic area or in your circle of contacts that's what they will want. If you get a nice variety they'll at least have choices.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1