WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Which Device Is Best??

MelindaJ
06-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide on what would be the best item to buy to do research for Ebay when I am out shopping at garage sales, thrift shops ect. I can't get an Iphone, but I wanted to know if a Ipod would make sense to use and if I would be able to connect to the Internet anywhere. I am good with computers, but with 3 children, I haven't been keeping up with technology and I have never had a fancy cell phone, an Ipod or any technology like that, but it is beginning to get frustrating to me when I am looking for items to purchase and I am not sure it it's a good buy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Melinda

Michel2012
06-24-2012, 09:43 PM
The best device is I phone and I pad.

MelindaJ
06-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the help. I did thank about an Ipad, is there ones that are small and discreet? I already have a laptop so I am not sure about getting an Ipad. I can't get an Iphone because I don't want a contract and phone payment, I use a tracphone.

Gluestick
06-25-2012, 07:13 PM
My daughter uses an Android phone from Virgin Mobile when she goes to thrift stores, yard sales, etc. The Android phones start at 79 dollars. I haven't gone out bargain hunting lately, but I have an LG Optimus Slider and love it, because it has a keyboard. It's $179 right now. Come to think of it, I didn't buy my phone from the V-Mobile site because I found a cheaper price on Amazon. The monthly plans start at $35/month, which includes unlimited texts. For $55, you can get unlimited everything. Best of all, there's no contract.

kimchee
06-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Getting an iPad will not only allow you to research the item on eBay before you purchase it, but with it you can also take a pic of the item, create your eBay listing, and post it, all in one.

Consider it a business expense that saves you time.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1