WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LamonicaE
06-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Eclipse Candle Company is a new direct sales company that was created in 2010. The company has variety of unique candle fragrances and products such as wicked candles, wickless memory melts, warmers, room/auto spray and much more. Eclipse also sells body products made with natural ingredients which are body melts, busy body melts, creamy body wash and brown sugar scrub. The body melts and busy body melts can not only be used on your skin but it can also be used in your hair to tame frizz, to treat and prevent diaper rash and much more.

As a consultant with the company you will earn 30% commission and never lose your leadership title. There are also no quotas.

With the new $10 enrollment option you will not receive a kit but it will allow you to build your Eclipse candle business through online sales. If you would like to get a kit instead you have the option of purchasing the $89 or $49 starter kit. The fee for your website is only $10 a month.

Eclipse has a fundraising program that allows organizations to earn 50% profit and there are no upfront costs.

Eclipse Candle Company also proudly offers, ECC Believes!, an entire collection of charitable products. With your purchase of ECC Believes! Charitable Collection premium products, you help Eclipse Candle Company to support the efforts of organizations such as Wounded Warriors Project, World Vision and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

All products are made in the USA. Except the warmers.

To learn more about Eclipse visit my website below or contact me. You can also view the catalog on my website:

Eclipse Candle Company (http://www.eclipsecandleco.com/Epps/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1