WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Policy into affect?

haydens_mom
06-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Hello Scentsy Ladies! :)
I am trying to get a definite answer on when the Scentsy Policy takes affect where Directors & Above with Scentsy are not able to be leaders with another DS company.

Any leaders here that can please let me know? PM me, Email me... here . Whatever works :)

Thank you!!!!

kainsley\
06-01-2012, 01:31 PM
They haven't officially announced it, but we think it's going to be August 1st. You can still be a consultant. You just won't promote to Director.

haydens_mom
06-01-2012, 01:34 PM
They haven't officially announced it, but we think it's going to be August 1st. You can still be a consultant. You just won't promote to Director.

If someone is already a upper level leader with Scentsy....and also a leader with another company...Am I understanding correctly that this is what the policy is for?

Also....can you Scentsy gals transfer your business to anyone? Like a family member or an LLC? Basically... would a Scentsy Leader be able to transfer her Scentsy biz to help keep her title in the other company?

I have a few gals asking me & not sure.

kainsley\
06-01-2012, 01:55 PM
It's for current Directors & above & future ones. Anyone with downline in another company will have to either drop their other downline or be demoted to SuperStar Consultant. Any future consultants that reach Director qualifications will have to make that decision also.

If you terminate, your downline would just roll up to your sponsor. You can choose to sell your Scentsy business to other people, but why in the world would anyone want to? :)

LAscents
06-03-2012, 05:45 PM
You can sell or transfer your downline to someone else but the stipulation is that you cannot have any interest in it. So putting it into a biz EIN that you'd still be a principal of or family member of the same household wouldn't work. Scentsy would also have to approve your selection for the new owner.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1