WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lgreen23
05-09-2012, 06:39 PM
I recently sent out for a cupcake bracelet kit with NEC and I have a few questions.

Has anybody tried this and got approved?

Is it hard or easy?

Is it possible to do one shipment per week and make $400 a week doing this?

Do your shipments come quickly?

How oftern are you paid and how?

Sorry fro all the questions. Everytime i sit down to read the LOOOOONG post on NEC i get sick with a headache (pregnant right now lol) and I really want to make a decent side income at home since I cant work. Please help me out with any important info! I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a bundle!!

Jena Haynes
05-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I've never heard of it before what site did you order it from. :)

lgreen23
05-09-2012, 09:16 PM
It's new England crafters. They have new jewelry projects. The cupcake jewlery is new and I can't find much info on them.

paperprincess70
05-10-2012, 10:14 AM
On page 691 of the "Official NEC-magical gift post" (under Craft Companies thread), there is a post from a gal that has been working on the cupcake jewelry.

I know I've seen some other posts, but I can't recall where they were.

Anyway, you might consider PM'ing the gal who made that post and ask for her advice.

Just a thought!! :)

Good luck to you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1