WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AprioriCandy
04-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Did you hear the news?

Apriori Beauty Consultants have on average 14 Clients each!

AND..... ~73% of our Monthly Sales are REORDERS!!

Wow! What we offer such fabulous products that are consumable - prompting our Clients to
reorder frequently, providing sustainable income for Consultants!

Cheers to a fantastic May!
XO Candy

mrohlfs
04-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Hi Candy, that is interesting! About how much/month in income is that? And, how do you find your customers?

Thanks!

AprioriCandy
04-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi!

Income is based upon 30% Commissions for Client orders - the more Clients you have ordering, the greater your commissions!

We are given great marketing freedom - pretty much what is most comfortable for you.
(We cannot sell directly from a store or at a swap meet type event)

All products sales must be completed through our free, personalized websites.

I personally have a blog, Facebook Fan Page, and Twitter, as well as do individual
meetings and group events whenever it fits my schedule.

If you PM me your contact info, I can call you to chat and send you a sample!
XO Candy

cindi8d
04-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Candy~

73% in re-orders is simply amazing...and honestly, rare in this industry. It really speaks to the results are products are giving!

cindi

AprioriCandy
05-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi, Cindi!

Yes! It means we can Build and Grow a Sustainable Business!

XO Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1