WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

psychicsontranette
04-25-2012, 04:45 PM
I like the Bitwine format and I must work from Home. Oranum is o.k. except I feel the free chat waste a lot of time. Oranum does give you some training and support though which is nice. I do not like Keen at all as I feel you pay to work there by having to bid on spaces. does anyone know of any other services like those I mentioned that I may sign up with?

purpleflower7
06-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Not sure where you are located but kooma.co.uk is a good service. I got hired as a reader but I don't do it much, though I believe they are a good company, and their phone lines are pretty busy. All the best.

OOnaOwl
07-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Here is a partial list of psychic hotlines. I have been looking too, and this is what I have found so far:
california psychics
hollywood psychics
ask a psychic
psychic source
circle of stars
bitwine
oranum
liveperson
keen
lifereadings
asknow
psychic access