WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Velata

MamaJ
04-24-2012, 04:53 PM
I figured I would like Velata because I love chocolate but I got my kit today and I really really like it! It is really yummy and easy to use. What do you guys think? Are you going to sell it?

mommy2005
04-24-2012, 05:26 PM
I got my kit, too! I love it and I think it will be a big hit! I'm excited to see what the future holds for Velata!

imamomagain
04-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Got ours yesterday and it was a big hit! The Caramel Milk Chocolate is sooooo good! I have a couple parties booked already!

MamaJ
04-24-2012, 06:43 PM
That is awesome you have some parties booked! I tried the milk chocolate and now I want to try the caramel...I think I will wait for tomorrow though :)

LAscents
04-25-2012, 03:54 AM
Absolutely! This is definitely not your mamma's fondue. The clean up is so easy and the designs are slick and sleek so there's no need to keep it stored in the back under the cupboard.

kainsley\
04-25-2012, 10:13 AM
OMG, we were practically licking the dish! It's SOOOO good! I can't wait until May 1st!

MamaJ
04-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Going to take it to a bbq this weekend! I am sure it will be a hit :) Tried the white and it is yummy too :)

luvjeans
04-26-2012, 01:13 PM
How much does a pot cost?

kainsley\
04-26-2012, 01:22 PM
The fondue warmers are $40 each & include 4 matching fondue forks. The silicon dish is microwave & dishwasher safe!

CinnaShoppe
04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
I am DEFINITELY going to sell and sponsor Velata. I can't wait until May 1st! The kit is amazing and the chocolate divine :)

Artist4Sale
04-29-2012, 08:20 AM
We poored it over icecream last night....:eek: SOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!! It hardens up like Magic Shell :) :) LOVE!

Stacey

christyvw2004
04-29-2012, 06:00 PM
loved the caramel choco...going to try another ... choco makes me happy :)

MamaJ
04-30-2012, 07:21 AM
We poored it over icecream last night....:eek: SOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!! It hardens up like Magic Shell :) :) LOVE!

Stacey

I finally bought some ice cream last night and going to try it! I love Magic Shell!

maryalene
04-30-2012, 07:26 AM
How much chocolate do you get? From the photos, I am guessing it looks like enough to serve two. Is that about right?

You guys are making me hungry!

kainsley\
04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
The package says it serves 6, but I heated half the package for 4 of us & we were stuffed! The packages are bigger in person than they look in the catalog.

maryalene
04-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Thanks Kainsley! I haven't actually seen the catalog yet. I was just looking at the picture of the warmer with the photo of someone dipping the strawberry (if that makes sense). Do you heat all the chocolate at once? Or do you use a little and then add more to the warmer?

LAscents
04-30-2012, 09:19 AM
A couple of my team members shared that they had 13 people dipping out of one fondue warmer/one package of chocolate and they still had left over chocolate. You certainly don't need to use the whole package at once. I'd say about half of the consultants I've heard say they went through an entire bag with their family ... no problem. :-) And others are just doing a little at a time and saving it the chocolate to warm at a later date. You can also save it and reheat it after it's been warmed too.

kainsley\
04-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Maryalene, if you'd like to see the catalog, PM me your email address & I'll send it over. We heated half the package, but normally for a party you would heat it all at once.

maryalene
04-30-2012, 10:50 AM
I was able to find the catalog online Kainsley, but if I decide to order, I'll let you know!

ETA: Just saw your name is Kristi - not sure why I missed that earlier. Sorry for not using your real name!

scentsbyterri
05-01-2012, 12:48 PM
I am so excited about selling Velata! I love chocolate and have gotten more response from my friends for booking parties in the last few weeks on facebook. I can't wait to get more products in because we only have two bags left! LOL!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1