WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mama4wilder
04-22-2012, 06:09 PM
I have three virtual and catalog parties.... what is the best thing to send in the hostess packets to them .. they are all in a different state... friends trying to help me out...

Also what is the best thing about the nails vs lets say sally hansen nails that are out....

thanks!

Tazerplayer
04-22-2012, 09:51 PM
I would send a catalog and joining info to your hostess. It is easy for them to order online under the hostess. I would add some samples, business cards, instructions, and any specials that are going on.

I went to Sally's the other day and the ones they had there you need a to coat of some sort. These all you need is heat.

littleshamrock
04-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Jaime gave you some good advice.

The main difference between Jamberry Nails and Sally Hansen is that Jamberry Nails are nail shields, and won't dry out. You can use them once, put them away, and pull them out sometime in the future, and they'll still be good. Sally Hansen is made out of nail polish and will dry out. So, the upfront cost of Sally H is less, BUT you get 2-3 uses out of Jamberry Nails (which makes Jamberry less per use). Jamberry has no fumes or harsh chemicals, and won't chip. They are also cruelty free (I don't know what Sally H's stand is on that). Jamberry Nails comes in 250+ designs. Just tell anyone who asks that Jamberry is just way better. lol.

mama4wilder
04-26-2012, 06:58 AM
thanks girls! I have three parties going online/catalog... I have one party in town and she wants to sign up... I got her from her finding my site!
I have no idea what im doing yet but people want to sign up .. its a little nuts!!!

Tazerplayer
04-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Do you need some help?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1