WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Getting Back Into Reading

sixalarm
04-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey everyone!

I did readings on keen about two years ago, and I really enjoyed the work. However, I started to pursue other avenues and lost touch with the business. I am looking to get back into readings, and I was just wondering what are the best networks? I looked through this section of the forum, and I see most people are mentioning keen and liveperson. Are these still the two best games in town? I am leery of believing anything from an internet search because everything it brings up looks like IM garbage.

Thanks for the info everyone!

itsinthecards
04-19-2012, 07:06 AM
Hi there! I am an old timer, and have been reading on Keen since 2000! I almost fell over when I actually realized that it has been over 12 years with them, but they have always been the best for me. In terms of traffic, payment, customer service - they have never let me down over the years that I have been working with them.

I have also done a bit with LivePerson (started with them way back when it was Kasamba, geeze I am old!) But it never had the same 'feel' for me as Keen did.

There are a few new players in the game now: BitWine and Oranum. I am registered with both of them, but it always comes back to Keen for me.

So my advice to you is this: find the site that 'feels' the best to you since you will be more likely to stick with it that way. It;s nice to have a few different places to try out and see which one is the best fit.

Good luck to you!!

alsnes1428
04-19-2012, 12:37 PM
how do you apply to keen i would like to get into readings

coachkat
05-02-2012, 01:31 PM
I have worked with Keen and Oranum and I personally like Oranum because it is growing SO fast and you don't have to pay for a first page listing, there is just naturally a lot of traffic and you can stay very busy.

You can go to toptarotreadings . com for more info about the hiring process at Oranum.

rwiley
05-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Don't they require you to do 12 hours of free chat a week? That's what I heard.

Renee

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1