WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Where did all the reps go?

lorah
04-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Come out come out wherever you are! I love scrapbooking and would love to find others to chat with!

lorah
05-12-2012, 08:46 AM
I have decided that I am going to join Close to my Heart. I found a great local sponsor and mentor and I'll be going to watch her club next Saturday. I am very excited and can't wait to save enough to join! Squeeeeeeee! So exciting!

accents4you2
06-22-2012, 06:58 PM
"Come out come out wherever you are! I love scrapbooking and would love to find others to chat with! " quote

Yay! Lorah..so happy you found a company to join..I'm not a scrapbooking rep...but love scrapbooking..I'm always open to chatting up scrapping!

Have fun! How did the club go?

Rebeca

lorah
07-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Yeesh, I ask for someone to chat with and then I don't even come back! How rude of me. I'm sorry! I ended up not being able to go to the club that Saturday. I have 4 shih tzus and they all have pretty bad separation anxiety. We got Mama Olivia from a puppy mill and turned out she was pregnant. So we hav 4 adorable girls now, but unfortunately she has transferred her anxiety to the girls and they all go nuts when I leave. We're working on it but until we get it under control, even joining a party plan is out for me.

tkwood141
07-25-2012, 11:30 AM
They seem to have dissapeared :(

annedavis
07-25-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm here! :) I'm actually just getting started reactivating my MemoryWorks business. I'm excited! I think I'm going to set up a scrapbook club with my friends to help me get started. Will be fun to have some girl-time and also get some scrapping done.

bratette
07-25-2012, 04:17 PM
I have never heard of memory works

lorah
07-26-2012, 03:34 AM
A club would be a great thing to do. If I ever get signed up with CTMH that is one thing I want to do too. I think they would be great fun! Good way to meet new friends

accents4you2
07-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Yeesh, I ask for someone to chat with and then I don't even come back! How rude of me. I'm sorry! I ended up not being able to go to the club that Saturday. I have 4 shih tzus and they all have pretty bad separation anxiety. We got Mama Olivia from a puppy mill and turned out she was pregnant. So we hav 4 adorable girls now, but unfortunately she has transferred her anxiety to the girls and they all go nuts when I leave. We're working on it but until we get it under control, even joining a party plan is out for me.

Hi Lorah,

Sounds like you have your hands full with your four new puppies. As busy as I am, I'm still scrap booking at least twice a month...around 7-9 hours each time..I go to Micheal's Craft store once a month (sometimes twice) and I go to a CM rep's house once a month. I figure once I have all my stuff out..might as well make it a marathon..It is very relaxing and a stress reliever for me..and I can still do business as needed .answer a text, e-mail, call and share my products with the ladies there..

Just found out about a new CM rep who rents a hall..She has her CM stuff, and she has a Stampin up rep there and a lady who makes die cuts on the spot...gonna have to check it out. I heard between 30 and 40 women attend...imagine all the creative ideas under one roof...can't wait.

Congrats to those of you have just started up with a scrap book company! All the best! :)

lorah
07-28-2012, 11:53 PM
That sounds like so much fun! I agree with you, if you're taking it all out anyway you may as well do it all day. Crafting is a huge stress reliever for me too. Too bad I can't teach the girls to craft! LOL

SarahLovesToStamp
08-13-2012, 05:44 PM
I just joined WAHM.com! I found it a while ago when I searched for lia sophia forums (I also sell lia)! I've been a Stampin' Up! demo for about 4.5 years now and love it! I'm a bit of a fraud on this site as I'm not a mom but every post I saw was so friendly so I wanted to join this community!!! I guess I'm a mom to my miniature schnauzer pup, Oscar! Anyway, I wanted to check in with other crafty people here! Scrapbooking was my first paper crafting love, but since signing up with SU!, I've been more into cardmaking (I was always stressing about the photos with scrapbooking). However, with our digital scrapbooking program (MDS2), I'm looking forward to going back to scrapbooking in a way that won't have me worrying about the photos! :) Anyone here digital scrapbookers?

lorah
08-14-2012, 04:25 AM
Welcome to WAHM! I hope you will post often. I would really like to chat with other scrapbookers/stampers. Looking forward to getting to know you!

SarahLovesToStamp
08-14-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm looking forward to getting to know you too!

lorah
08-14-2012, 10:24 AM
What is St. Joseph near? I am in Missouri too. I am in the So Central part of the state. Texas County

SarahLovesToStamp
08-21-2012, 04:56 PM
What is St. Joseph near? I am in Missouri too. I am in the So Central part of the state. Texas County

What a small world? I'm about 40 minutes north of Kansas City so in the Northwestern part of the state.

mancil06
10-25-2012, 07:58 AM
I love scrapbooking parties they are a great way to connect with fellow scrapbookers!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1