WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What is your Jamberry Goal?

AmbColeman
04-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Sisters, what is your goal thru Jamberry?

I joined to help pay for our rise in daycare cost and to be able to pay off credit cards. I'm now accomplishing BOTH! yay!

After that, I'm going to start saving to take the family on a Disney Cruise in one of the NICE cabins. LOL.

Let's see your goals! :cool:

jammintj
04-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Personal Goals: Pay off my student loans!!! Ahhhh! Lol. I have more but that seems to be the main thing right now.

Business: To become Director this month and to get my girls to Senior and Star Rank. I have a handful who are already Seniors and one who's a Star Consultant like me. So yea, getting my girls promoted is my ultimate goal this month =)

tishajams
04-03-2012, 09:22 AM
I just joined, so my initial goal is to make enough money to pay off all that I've invested and convince my husband that it was worth it, lol.

AmbColeman
04-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Jammin: Great goals!! I also hope to get my girls moving on up this month! I missed star in March by 2 sheets. Bummer. I will hit it this month though! :)

Tisha: Welcome to the family, and yes! Hehe, convince that Hubby! It will be an easy goal to reach! I had one of my girls have that same goal, and I think she almost met it before her kit ever arrived! You will make it!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1