WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cindi8d
03-31-2012, 08:58 AM
I loved Candace's status update today - "We are the green grass!"
I have never thought about it like that before but it's so true. I never have 'wandering eyes' looking at other companies...I am so happy in AB! When people try to get me to look into their company, I always think, "there's nothing you could offer that's better than what I already have. I LOVE Apriori!"

We are the other side, the greener grass, all of it.
I am so so so grateful.

cindi

AprioriCandy
03-31-2012, 10:52 AM
I couldn't agree with you more, Cindi!

There's a saying that goes along with that - that if the grass looks greener on the other side, it's
because you're not watering your own.

My feeling is that sometimes because of circumstances we aren't in control of, that grass on our side of the fence may not be able to receive the water, may have so many weeds or crabgrass or rocky soil that it won't be able to take in the water that you have to feed. If you don't own the larger field that your grass is on, there isn't much you can do about it.

In network marketing that would be if your products are no longer up to the standard that you can represent - not the best in the industry, if your compensation plan is outdated or not lucrative, if there are too many restrictions on your marketing or earning potential, that's when I started to look at other plots of "grass".

I am so thrilled to find the most innovative products around that are providing phenomenal results, a great every Friday paycheck, marketing freedom and a chance for everyone to benefit from our company!

Apriori Beauty it is for me!
XO Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1