WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Convention!!

kainsley\
03-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Who's registered already? Vegas will be tons of fun with all my Scentsy sisters (& brothers) & I can't wait to get the deets on the new brand!!

imamomagain
03-28-2012, 05:15 PM
I am!! I can't wait! I've never been to Vegas so that should be fun too :). We are going in a day early to check things out. So excited about everything new coming our way!

Tara P
03-28-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm also going. This will be my third convention. It's like waiting for Christmas! So so excited!

Lexilou
03-29-2012, 05:14 AM
I am! I've never been there either. I am sooooo looking forward to it!

kimscents
03-31-2012, 08:17 AM
I am going to Convention too, this will be my first and i am so excited!! As my goal is to become a director by the end of this year, I know this will help me boost my business to the next level. I am super excited to hear what the new business Scentsy will announce there too!

PartyGalAnne
04-02-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm in too! I go to Vegas twice a year with my other company, so this year it will be 3! I just wish it would have been a week later, as now I have to fly back and forth twice within 3 weeks!

jessicaj
04-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I can't WAIT to go!!! Never been to Vegas, but my husband and I have wanted to go for several years. We will attend convention then stay a few extra days and celebrate our anniversary!!
WOOOHOOO!!

kimscents
04-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Jessica, Our anniversary is July 31 and I was trying to plan a surprise trip for us to be able to celebrate our anniversary in Las Vegas after the convention too! It will be 19 years and I love him more now.

ItMakesScents4U
04-03-2012, 11:57 AM
I am so there and so excited!! This will be my first convention and looking forward to meeting many Scentsy sisters ;-)

jsands1984
04-04-2012, 06:55 AM
I wish I could go, but since it's my first year I can't really afford it.

scentsbyterri
05-01-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm so excited about going to Vegas! This makes the third convention that I'll be going. Scentsy conventions have made such a difference in my business. There is something about the excitement, meeting new people, hanging out with your team, and seeing how Scentsy can change your life! This is the first year that my hubby is going too. We are working at making this a career for both of us, so I think this will be a big inspiration for us to be together. I have the room reserved and have registered. Now to pay for the tickets to fly there!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1