WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : my launch party

tishajams
03-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Any tips?

Do you use any format? My sponsor said she has only done open houses. Id rather gather everyone, talk a bit and demonstrate. I figured I would talk about the product, why I became a rep, current specials, then demo. What does everyone else do?

jamberryangie
03-24-2012, 07:53 PM
thats basically what I do as well, except I try to keep my intro short and get right to the demo! I like to have a round table setting and briefly tell them the highlights of Jamberry then I let everyone ask me the questions about Jamberry that they want to know. That way I'm not the only one just talking talking talking? It's more like a group discussion...its worked for me everytime.
If you have a large group, split them up....one group samples, while others search the catalog, or places orders. hth

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1