WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : where do you work?

cindy3305
03-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Can I ask where everybody works? I have been looking around to start reading online, but I want a place I can trust but still make some good money. I am a single mom with a son who has a disability, and I need to home school him. so I need to make enough to pay the bills. I really need to do chat also because of him being home. Any help and advice would be awesome!!

WardenofMagick
03-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Can I ask where everybody works? I have been looking around to start reading online, but I want a place I can trust but still make some good money. I am a single mom with a son who has a disability, and I need to home school him. so I need to make enough to pay the bills. I really need to do chat also because of him being home. Any help and advice would be awesome!!

Two of the largest sites are Keen dot com and LivePerson dot com. Keen allows you to provide email readings in addition to phone readings. LivePerson allows for email/chat/phone/voice call. I am on LP and I only do chat readings. I hope this has helped you to get started in the industry.

cindy3305
04-01-2012, 06:58 AM
Thanks I have joined liveperson and Bitwine, but not getting much from it. I am needing to get started fast, a single mom, and bills to pay, getting pretty worried here

elana242
04-08-2012, 04:09 PM
There are some jobs online that pay by the minute. You do have to do a reading to be hired.
California Psychics pays well, Psychic Power Network pays OK. I have worked for them for many years and they are great. Buckwood Communications is who does the hiring for PPN and you will get training, etc. They have direct deposit into your bank or into PayPal.

elana242
04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Oh, sorry should have said in previous post, but you are welcome to say Kindred Elana referred you in your application.

beaglemom2
04-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I am also interested in starting to give readings professionally. Are there any companies that are more open to people starting out in the business? Thanks.

OOnaOwl
07-20-2012, 05:35 PM
I work on Keen, LivePerson & BitWine. I have been on Keen for a year, and the other two just recently. Still learning how to juggle them! I like all three companies. I also just got hired on elsewhere, but haven't started yet. I am ensuring that this is my full time job!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1